Technical Analyst Interns
We have 3 vacancies for a Technical Analyst intern. The position is full time for a period of 3 months following which a permanent role may be offered.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from leading UK and international universities with excellent academic performance and research analytical ability to join the technical delivery team, reporting into the Head of Operations. The team is responsible for all of Mactavish’s technical work.
This role provides individuals with the chance to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth.
Who we are looking for
- A graduate with outstanding academics and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject either newly graduated or with up to 2 years’ work experience;
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas;
- Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues;
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way;
- Belief in our services and vision, able to articulate our proposition and value add.
- Research analysts will work on various analytical tasks, research activities including in new business development and supporting engagement with sales leads.
- Interviewing client personnel and analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components), identifying areas of concern from a risk-led perspective;
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
- Developing and executing solutions together with our clients and working closely with leading legal barristers/QCs;
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an existing successful analytical team within a niche advisory company which delivers innovative services.
- Competitive internship rate/ day followed by a highly competitive salary if position made permanent (potentially after 3 months).
- Extensive training provided.
- The role will be home based during the COVID-19 crisis; a return to office based working is expected in July.
Interview Process: Telephone interview, followed by video interview with members of the Mactavish team.
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you think you are a good fit for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.