We have 3 vacancies for a Analysts. This is a permanent full time position.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from leading UK and international universities with excellent academic performance and research analytical ability to join the technical delivery team. The team is responsible for all Mactavish’s technical work including risk analysis, detailed review of policy wordings and negotiation of insurance contracts.
This role provides individuals with the chance to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth.
Who we are looking for
- A graduate with outstanding academics and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject either newly graduated or with up to 2 years’ work experience;
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas;
- Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues;
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way;
- Enthusiastic engagement with Mactavish proposition and value add.
- Collaborative approach to engaging across the broader Mactavish team
- Contributing to risk analysis work by liaising with clients to collate and analyse a broad range of documentation;
- Interviewing client personnel to support qualitative analysis of their risk exposures and mitigations;
- Analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components) to identify areas of concern from a risk-led perspective;
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
- Developing and executing solutions together with our clients and working closely with leading legal barristers/QCs.
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an existing successful team within a niche advisory company which delivers innovative services.
- A rapidly growing company with extensive development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Comprehensive training provided.
- Based in our offices in St James’s Square, London (Covid restrictions allowing).
Interview Process: Telephone interview, followed by 2nd interview with several members of the Mactavish team held at our offices in St James’s Square in London (Covid restrictions allowing).
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you think you are a good fit for the role to: email@example.com.