We’re a high-performing team with a real passion for what we do and the changes we bring to the insurance market. If you’re looking for a company with a genuine culture, a sense of purpose and the ability to make things happen, contact us.
In working with Mactavish, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- A highly entrepreneurial and innovative culture
- The opportunity to be part of driving exciting industry change
- Working alongside first-rate colleagues in a close-knit and collaborative team, close daily contact with the Executive Board, CEO and Board of Directors
- Rapid potential for development in role/responsibility
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior analyst internships
We are currently looking to recruit up to 4 Junior Analysts to support our growing technical team. The role will initially be a temporary internship with the potential to be made permanent after 3 months.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Alison Cattermole at email@example.com.
We recruit analysts primarily from leading UK and international universities and are seeking up to four graduates with excellent academic performance and analytical ability. The team, of which the successful candidate will become part, reports to the Client Services Director, and is responsible for the delivery of all of Mactavish’s technical work. This spans client advisory services and wider consulting and research projects – see our website for details (www.mactavishgroup.com). This role provides individuals with an opportunity to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth.
Who we’re looking for
- A graduate with outstanding academics and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject with up to 2 years’ work experience;
- A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas;
- Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues;
- Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way;
- Belief in our services and vision, able to articulate our proposition and value add.
- Supporting the team in the delivery of advisory projects for corporate clients across industry sectors;
- Interviewing client personnel and analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy components), identifying areas of concern from a risk-led perspective;
- Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
- Developing and executing solutions together with our clients and working closely with leading legal barristers/QCs;
- Supporting the team on various analytical tasks, research activities including in new business development and contacting/developing sales leads.
- £12/hour intern rate; highly competitive salary if position made permanent (potentially after 3 months).
- Extensive training provided
Telephone interview, followed by face to face interviews at the Chancery Lane offices in London.