Dispute resolution by MactavishEverys Solicitors
Specialist legal advice and litigation services
MactavishEverys is a new legal practice combining Mactavish’s existing expertise on insurance governance, risk management, insurance placement and compliance (with both the Insurance Act 2015 and the Enterprise Act 2016) with Everys’ existing litigation practice and infrastructure.
Mactavish is the UK’s leading expert on insurance governance, the Insurance Act and the Enterprise Act. Everys Solicitors is a long-established law firm with offices in London, the South West and the Middle East.
When necessary MactavishEverys will work with our clients in establishing in court or in arbitration the legal effect of the new provisions of the Insurance Act and the damages for late payment legislation in the Enterprise Act. Mactavish has contributed significantly to the law reform process culminating in this new legislation.
The legal advice and litigation services offered by MactavishEverys build on Mactavish’s market leading position in their existing insurance and claims governance services.
MactavishEverys is very different to other insurance law firms:
- We have access to Mactavish’s unique placement and advisory expertise for the benefit of our clients.
- Our structure allows us to offer very competitive pricing to our clients.
- We have access to Mactavish’s Insurance Act and Enterprise Act expertise and their knowledge of how this new legislation is likely to affect coverage issues and disputes between policyholders and insurers, both before and after 12th August 2016.
- We are wholly independent and free of the commercial conflicts arising from insurer panel appointments which affect other insurance law firms.
We are open for business and look forward to working with our clients.
These services are provided by MactavishEverys Solicitors which is a trading name of Everys Solicitors and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in respect of legal services No. 49465.
Address: Hertford House, Southernhay Gardens, Southernhay Gardens, Exeter EX1 1NP.
- BIBA conference May 2017 – Mactavish to address delegates on how the market has responded to the Insurance Act. 11 April 2017
- Mactavish CEO updates BIBA Event & Regional Tour on Enterprise Act 2016 24 November 2016
- Helsinki – Finnrima/Mactavish seminar on UK Insurance Act 2015 & Enterprise Act 2016 18 October 2016